Tawa chicken roast:
Black pepper corns-2 tsp
Kadalaiparuppu/split bengal gram-4 tsp
Dry red chilli-8
Dhaniya/corrainder seed powder-3 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Oil, salt- as required
1. Heat a tawa/wok and fry dry red chillies, pepper corns, cinnamon, cloves, curry leaves, split bengal gram, coconut, ginger and garlic.
2. Powder the above ingredients in a mixie and set aside
3. Add dhaniya powder , turmeric and salt to the powdered masala and set aside
Tawa chicken roast
1. Marinate the chicken with the masala powder made in the previous step. You can add lemon juice/curd (optional) according to your taste.
2. Leave the marinated chicken for 20-30 minutes so that it gets blended with the masala.
3. Heat a tawa and add oil as required.
4. Now place the marinated chicken pieces on the tawa and cook on low flame until the chicken gets cooked on both the sides.
5. Garnish with corriander leaves and curry leaves/fried onions(optional) as per taste
|Tawa Chicken Roast|